The stool would live in the back of the Elephant, but like the Goat said, she got a little crazy with the Armour-all and nothing is safe back there. I even had to take the floor pump and 2x4 with fork mounts out because they were sliding all over the place. Once the effects of the Armour-all wear off, the stool will be a permanent fixture in the Elephant. It's just too useful to not. By the way, she also Armour'alled the front floor boards so you just about fall down every time you get into my car.
5 comments:
beautiful and smart
that is what I am!
I am going to get me one of those folding steps for my orange elephant
have talked about it
now I am going to make it happen
does the stool live in the elephant?
(sorry... did not try to make a poop joke)
oh....
I am 6'4" and I could use a stool
especially for third bikes in the middle
or after an exhausting ride/race
The goat got crazy with the Armor-all wipes - the stool is dangerous in the Elephant.
flying stools can be messy.
The stool would live in the back of the Elephant, but like the Goat said, she got a little crazy with the Armour-all and nothing is safe back there. I even had to take the floor pump and 2x4 with fork mounts out because they were sliding all over the place. Once the effects of the Armour-all wear off, the stool will be a permanent fixture in the Elephant. It's just too useful to not. By the way, she also Armour'alled the front floor boards so you just about fall down every time you get into my car.
Post a Comment