Monday, December 29, 2008

From the Ride That I Didn't Do

Unfortunately I missed the ride last Sunday. Apparently a grand time was had by all. I was in Alabama visiting family. I did manage to sneak in a ride, the highlight of which was getting assaulted by three dogs (three separate incidents). One bit my shoe. I guess I need to work on my sprint.



2 comments:

hey, it's me said...

Chicken,

It was unfortunate that C3 wasn't a good fit for you. I was truly excited to have you as a teammate.

I have been on 5 bike teams over the 17 or so years I have been playing the bike game. I'm happy to say each time I moved on it wasn't a bridge burned.

Clearly you burned and continue to torch more than just the bridge. This post is just a great example of you taking the high road.

It's would be like me saying on my blog that I had been cussed out by a teammate at a race our team promoted, following the guidelines we set up, because someone waited until the last moment to register. But I 'm not saying you did that. Wait, you did.

I mean as bad as C3 was you certainly didn't have any trouble following us to our team dinner, and crashing the reservation that we made last weekend. That was ballsy.

I'm sorry C3 wasn't a good fit for you, those things happen. Seriously, all this went down a couple months ago, it may be best for all parties if you just let it go at this point. Move on. We have.

Congratulations on a great year, I certainly hope your new team will be everything you are looking for. I just wonder if you'll still be in green and yellow this time next year, or if you'll have change your blog colors yet again.

Best to you.

respect.
fm

Chickin said...

After some thought on the matter, I've decided to just leave this as is. I'm not going to waste my time on a response. My email to you will suffice. Much respect to you too Fatmarc. Hope the restaurant business treats you and C3 well.

Take care,
Christina