Plain Jane, Zim, Chicken, Goat, Zig, and LJ
6 Team CycleLife gals got together for a ride today. Not too much to say about the ride, although it was fun watching LJ go offroad. I have a feeling she's going to rock it in cross next year. It was cold out so towards the end of our ride we took shelter at CycleLife. That's where the fun began.
Robin and Jason would like to introduce their son to the cycling scene.
Before going upstairs they stripped.
They returned sporting robes. What the hell goes on upstairs at CycleLife?


7 comments:
Please, you think I could get a girl as smoking as Wendy?
I hear she's single and a good cook
You gals should come join the boys on a ride sometime...
Also, Robin had a baby!?
Wow, as much fun as I am having overseas, you guys look like you had a blast! Sorry to miss it. Where'd the robes come from?!
Gwadz, I had to remove your post. Sorry. We can talk next time I see you.
Hey velochicken? Its your cousin John in El Paso. Just wanted to say hello and let you know you have a new reader!
Post a Comment