Holy Crap! I knew I hit that wheel hard, but how did it not flat!?!?! Had fun with you girls last weekend! Looking forward to more good times!
Man, I'm missing out on everything!! I want to be there next time. I am requesting special permission to leave work so that I can drive out to be at the clinic. I'm serious. It may happen.
Your coach races for BMC!? Awesome!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Holy Crap! I knew I hit that wheel hard, but how did it not flat!?!?! Had fun with you girls last weekend! Looking forward to more good times!
Man, I'm missing out on everything!! I want to be there next time. I am requesting special permission to leave work so that I can drive out to be at the clinic. I'm serious. It may happen.
Your coach races for BMC!? Awesome!
Post a Comment