I would say more your Dad than your Mom - you ABSOLUTELY have your Dad's mouth. I need a pic of you up there, though, to go back and forth with.
You look just like your dad...I bet I could pick him out as your dad from a line up. Not saying that your dad has ever had to be in a line up.
My dad has not been in a line up as far as I know, but I'm pretty sure my sister has. (I love you sis, you know it.)
Hey, I think Doris Sue's glasses are like my dads. They change color depending on the light?
My mom's glasses change color almost as often as her hair :-)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I would say more your Dad than your Mom - you ABSOLUTELY have your Dad's mouth. I need a pic of you up there, though, to go back and forth with.
You look just like your dad...I bet I could pick him out as your dad from a line up. Not saying that your dad has ever had to be in a line up.
My dad has not been in a line up as far as I know, but I'm pretty sure my sister has. (I love you sis, you know it.)
Hey, I think Doris Sue's glasses are like my dads. They change color depending on the light?
My mom's glasses change color almost as often as her hair :-)
Post a Comment