Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Mom, this one's for you.

I bought Azucar a new toy when I was out in Colorado a few months ago. She likes to play tug-of-war and when I saw it, I just had to get it for her. It's a rubber football attached to a stretchy rope with a loop at the end. She and Maya enjoyed playing with it.
She played with it all night Thursday and even brought it to bed. You know how dogs are when they get a new toy... it's their new favorite thing. However, when I woke up on Friday, all I could find was the football end. I couldn't even find one single thread from the rope, nada. No way could she have eaten it, I thought.
Well, I was wrong.
The rest came out later in the day.

3 comments:

brisnana said...

Hey its your sis,
I have seen it all now. My sister puts her dogs poop on the internet.
This was really cute. Hope you are well. Love you,Your sister

Chickin said...

Glad you like it, Sis. I try to not disappoint. Love you.

goat said...

This is the white dog's method of colonic cleansing.