Sunday, November 16, 2008
A nice day
It started with cross practice. Here we are lined-up for the start of our hot laps. I won the hole shot three times. Go figure! Why can't I do that in a race?
Here I am on the "barriers."
Here is Mike on the same barriers. Notice the downed barrier behind him? No PVC pipe barriers were harmed in my midst. The same cannot be said for Mike.
After cross practice, we met up with Wendy, Leslie, and Robin for a ride in Howard County.
Don't trust Wendy when she says "Just 5 more hills." I counted 7.
Upon our return to DC we snatched the Black Dog and went for a nice walk in Congressional Cemetery, or "the graveyard" as Sonja likes to call it. FYI, my granny referred to them as boneyards.
The Black Dog, aka Best Dog Ever...
Currently I am watching Obama on 60 minutes and getting ready to watch the Skins demolish the Cowbows. Again, life is good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
How about you come ride with boys one Sunday?
Practice?! Who needs practice...you're whipping people as it is.
So I take it TickHead is not the best dog ever?
Maya (the Black Dog) was the original Best Dog Ever so she retains the naming rights even though Rena (Tickhead) has us looking at Ridgeback/Lab mixes to adopt. I think that says alot, without me having to name favorites.
Jesse, after cross season I hope to catch some rides with the boys... just take it easy on me, please.
Well sorry to rain on your parade but the COWBOYS won. YEAH!!!! Life is good. At least they have a chance now to make it to the playoffs.
the Black dog is the "best dog ever"... I see how it is.
- Tick Head
Don't worry Tickhead, you will always be the BDE in my eyes,
Goat
Post a Comment