Thursday, August 7, 2008

VegNews Magazine 2008 Best Of Survey

Many of you know Doron from Sticky Fingers Bakery. She races for The Bike Rack and sponsors a couple of cycling teams in the MABRA.

Sticky Fingers is nominated for Favorite Bakery and Favorite Vegan Cookie in VegNews Magazine.

If you've ever had one of Doron's cookies, then I don't have to ask you to go here and vote. If you've never had one, please vote anyway, then head over to Sticky Fingers for a cookie, or a sticky bun (my personal favorite).

No, I am not a vegan (not even close), nor did I stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night, but I know good cookies when I eat them!

4 comments:

Jesse said...

vegan cookies?! Those can't be good. But I'll give them a vote.

Come ride the Arrow ride on Sunday.

goat said...

Sonja and I are planning on the Arrow ride Sunday. See you there!

gwadzilla said...

I am no where near vegan either

but the stuff at sticky fingers is great

I have taken my boys there a few times

and they like the stuff too

kids can be honest eaters!

Adam Durand said...

Get closer to vegan! Your life will be just as awesome!

Thanks for running a nice blog.

<3, The Chickens.