Thursday, January 24, 2008

Photos from Breck

Breck Main St at night.

One of my favorite places... the Breckenridge Brewery.

These guys look cold.

The view of town from the slopes.

The view from the condo.

1 comment:

gwadzilla said...

I miss breckenridge
lived there for a few years some years back
still have friends there
still go back to visit
but I miss it being my everyday

that is Ulher fest... the ice sculptures
right in the Bell Tower mall
by the pond
which is skatable
I skated there with the kids from the local school
I helped the kids put on their skates
and then skated with them
it was sort of my routine
take friday off
a few hours on the mountain
hard and fast
off the hill early enough for chinese food
then just in time for the kids to get off of their half day for Alpine Ski Day

Colorado is Cool!

DC needs to change
they are not producing the spectacular people they could produce with the system they have
they need to change the system

it is not about a week of class
graduate at 18
there needs to be more

mountain biking could be part of the answer