Our plans for Whitegrass were thwarted but how often can you ski from your front door in DC? That's exactly what we did. We put on our skis (well, Sonja had her new splitboard) and we headed over to the bike path at RFK. On the way back we cut thru Congressional Cemetery. We had planned to try to make it to the Langston Golf Course but quickly realized our plans were a bit on the ambitious side. Only 1:30 hours on the skis but I'm tired! At least we got a chance to try out the new gear before heading to Colorado.
Driver breaking trail.
Driver realized it was easier to follow in my path. He's a smart dog! Now if only I can get him to stop stepping on the tails of my skis.


1 comment:
Sweet skiis! We are going to have so much fun next weekend..... I am really tired after just 1 1/2 hours today. Hope we can do OK in CO - oh well, if not, there are always the breweries.....
Post a Comment