Monday, May 18, 2009

The Return of Sausage Leg

Gwadz has inspired me to blog, or to at least post these pictures I stole off his blog from Bike to Work Day.

Note the sausage leg in the picture below? I guess this god-awful picture from a year ago hasn't inspired me yet.

Thanks Gwadz for the pictures!

As for what I've been up to lately... lots of racing but since I despise writing race reports you will have to check out the team blog. Really, how much of "she attacked, so and so covered, then she attacked" and on and on and on can one person really take? Hence, my blog has been quiet recently. For the most part, my racing leaves a lot to be blogged about anyway (however the team is kicking ass). Me, not so much, but I did get shat on at Ft. Ritchie. Better than getting dropped!

No comments: