Friday, October 31, 2008

Inaugural Sticky Bun Ride

The Coppis may have their Muffin Ride, but we have the Sticky Bun Ride. First ride took place today, beginning and ending at Sticky Fingers Bakery where we ate all sorts of goodies and drank coffee and hot chocolate after our ride. Warning: Keep your eye on Amanda. She will steal the center of your sticky bun.

Pictured: Heidi, Amanda, Erin, Christina, Sonja. Missing from photo: Doron

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Up next, the inaugural "Poo Baby Ride". Get your cross bike, were riding through the mud.

Unknown said...

Um, I would like to ride with you all sometime, what am I too slow or something!?!?!

sonja said...

I ain't your poo baby daddy

Anonymous said...

How fun! Looks cold out there, or maybe you DC people are just wimps about the cold. Ithas been in the 70s for several days out here in CO. We missed you this summer! Hope to see you guys soon

goat said...

Actually it was 32 degrees at 6:30 am - it did warm up to 65 later on.